Sunday, August 01, 2004

about a blog

bitch, moan, complain corner. A good- old - cliched - self - indulgent - and - narcissistic blog. Full of irrelevant, irreverent stuff that I find profoundly interesting.

HOW IT ALL CAME ABOUT:
Started one boring day in December when school was out. I promised myself I would do something or anything remotely meaningful during winter break. So I decided to create my own homepage, which lead to blogger.com, which lead to my current blog.

I’m trying to get this blog together. Right now, it’s just all the stuff that I wanted to say, but nobody is around to hear it. It’s sort like a conversation that I’m having with myself. [9-8-04]


(c) All Rights Reserved. Non created TWY content and/or images belong to their respective owners.

CONTACT:
email

THANKS TO:
Blogger.com // StatCounter.com // Sitemeter.com // Blogrolling.com // del.icio.us // FeedDigest // Photobucket.com // Bravenet.com // FreeFind.com // AllConsuming.com // Buzznet.com // Flickr.com // Kingja.com