Wednesday, August 31, 2011

2nd week

I keep forgetting to post everyday like I said I would. 

Well guess what.  I renegade on a meeting today.  Was iffy on going anyways.  Didn't have motivation.  I really need to push myself to go.  I'm fighting against myself to get me to go...get what I'm sayin? 

Well.  What else is new?  I'm having group jitter nerves.  I hope its not so bad.  I want to do a project that  is online mostly.  I don't really want to have to go somewhere to volunteer.  Just something we can all do online independently.

And I'm falling behind on assignments again.  Well, ideally, I'd like to get ahead.  I was kinda ahead.  But now I'll only have 1 week to write it.  But I got some idea and books.  So, the hardest part is putting it together.  Which is always the hardest part of the writing process-writing the words itself.

But I'm getting up and getting dressed like I have somewhere to go...Well, I'll find somewhere to go eventually.  It's just so damn hot all the time. 





No comments: