Sunday, August 28, 2011

first week

Phew. First half of the week is finished. Blah. My class got cancelled and I had to transfer to a new one on the fly. One that I obviously didn't want in the first place. So, I hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

Still waiting for my books.

So busy. Getting my advising worked out.

So hot. Had to walk half way across campus. I'm pretty sure I'm getting sunburned. Had to fish my old hat out of the back of my closet.

What else? SO many group projects. GAH. But I can't avoid them. Need to get used to working in teams because that's how things get done in the real world. I guess that's why it's so emphasized. But it's a pain in the butt to work with t random people. But 90% of the time people are game and they are in the same boat and really just want things to work out. That's my hope anyways. Only had about 2 bad groups in about 10. That's a good percentage right? 20% ...

My hope is I develop discipline. I really need that. But I always fail. I'm going to try really hard to minimize distracting time. Well, as I'm typing this I'm watching Psych so...

I'm scared of the future. I suck at it. How can I avoid it?