Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ok so hear goes

Since it's the new semester, and I'm feeling some sense of renew hope, I'm going to try to write a post everyday. Like a journal. Just as boring. Hopefully, it can help alleviate some fears I have.

My first fear is that I can't figure out which section of my required class should I take. It's like choosing between being burned alive and being skinned alive. Both so bad. I don't know what's worse. I could attend both sections and sort of shop the classes. But then I would have to explain to my 2nd section why I'm not registered in that section yet.

Jeez. I'm making this more complicated than it has to be I think.

How about instead of worrying I give a more positive attitude like it doesn't matter, and I can conquer either class? Shouldn't that be my view always? Shouldn't I be comfortable. It's my worldview. Why can't I do whatever? I'm always so negative all the time.

I'm going to write down something positive thing I did or that happen to me so I can remind myself of it.

So let's start off today? What is one good thing that happened to me? Hmm... Ok it's not a guarantee, but I went to my ad visor to get the balls rollin' on graduation. It's positive because I didn't sit on my butt till the last minute to do it. I went today instead of tomorrow. That's something good right?

No comments: