Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st day of semester

So, all the things I've accomplished today:

I went to a club meeting. They seem nice, but that's never been my problem. My problem is not they people aren't nice, it's that I'd rather just stay in and not rock my boat too much.

2nd: I went to see my advisor to fix my class schedule and ask about graduation. Need to talk to another advisor about that graduation thing.

3rd: about that meeting. Fun, but still makes me nervous. I went once. Do I have the courage to go again. Let's see how courageous I am next week.

4th: I went to the bookstore. Didn't buy any of the books because I was not prepared. So I'll have to go back again...

5th: Researched some book prices online. Still have not finished.

Maybe I'm tired. But I feel awful right now.